Senior Project Manager runs projects coordinating project teams.
Senior Project Manager gets initial inputs from business stakeholder(s), coordinates project team to elaborate business requirements, allocates necessary resources, collects systems/team impact, creates project plan and executes project delivery to production. Along the project PM acts as a key point of team effort coordination, risk identification and management source, as well as acts as an interface between project stakeholders and project team. We expect Project Manager to be a positive, proactive and result-oriented person who understands business context and is able to deliver complex initiatives to production.
• Drives projects scopes development and ensures project teams understands and is accountable to deliver the key success criteria for the projects;
• Identifies and acquires key stakeholders and resources for the projects (including outside vendors) and gains commitment from these key stakeholders/resources/teams to be accountable for delivering on time and within scope;
• Plans projects timeline driving project team members to schedule baselines, including getting solid business requirements, facilitation of sprint planning, etc.,
• Identifies and manages project issues and schedule changes. Coordinates scope change requests estimations and elaboration of go/no-go decision. Communicates major decisions that impact the project delivery;
• Carefully manages risks across the project throughout the project life cycle to ensure the project is delivered on time and within scope;
• Keeps the project team highly organized and on track for effective implementation and delivery. Holds the project team accountable for commitments, tracking dependencies closely;
• Communicates regularly with project teams, peers, management and upper management to set expectations and remain in alignment with key stakeholders and the broader organization on the status of the project;
• Implements process improvements quickly where there are inefficiencies in the implementation process.
• 5+ years of project management experience;
• New product delivery is a strong plus;
• Strong technical background, ability to communicate with technical teams at their language;
• Excellent inter-personal skills, ability to listen and negotiate;
• Multi-tasking, ability to work under pressure without need to be micro-managed;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Problem-solving mindset;
• Romanian, Russian, English upper-intermediate, both verbal and written;
• PMP and certification in Agile methodologies is a plus;
• Higher education.
What makes us a great place to work
• Work in a dynamic and fast growing company;
• Innovation: influence the changing technologies that are revolutionizing the telecommunication industry.
If you think you are a good fit and you’re willing to share your knowledge and enthusiasm with us, do not hesitate to send your CV on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the message title – Senior Project Manager.