– Responsible for performing research and providing insights regarding the market, trends, competitors, potential and existing customers, and current campaigns;
– Identify new market opportunities and perform extensive market research;
– Examine a campaign’s return on investment;
– Determine brand perceptions and reputations;
– Evaluate market penetration and complete concept-testing for new products;
– Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause and effect relationships;
– Generate reports that analyze competition and customers;
– Evaluate demographics, prices, distribution channels, and marketing outlets;
– Offer insights about product potentials;
– Be familiar with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies, along with common computer programs.
– Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related area required;
– Proven work experience as a Market Analyst or similar role;
– Languages: Romanian and Russian (proficient user), English (upper intermediate);
– Familiar with Social Media, Online, and Mobile Research Techniques;
– Ability to Build and Maintain Analytical Models;
– Ability to convert Findings Into Written Reports;
– Fast-Paced, Independent Thinker;
– Passionate and Knowledgeable about Strategic Analysis (analytical lover ;))
– Strong Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills.
StarNet offers competitive salary, attractive compensation and benefits package, professional development accompanied by career opportunities. We are glad to welcome you to our exciting team and friendly atmosphere.
If you think you are a good fit and you’re willing to share your knowledge and enthusiasm with us, do not hesitate to send your CV on the email address email@example.com, indicating in the message title – Marketing Analyst.