The Graphic Design Specialist will be responsible for creatively design and maintain based marketing materials including special offers, brochures, flyers, postcards, displays, posters, advertisements and more. Responsible for providing compelling artwork and photos to support our website and all digital marketing initiatives. This position will work closely with Marketing Coordinators to collaborate and create the highest quality promotional materials for all applicable projects.
- In this position, you will have the opportunity to create amazing designs across print and web;
- Use artistic skills and basic design principles to determine the best visual effect in planning, developing, and designing creative, aesthetic materials that are targeted to a specific audience and are consistent with the image of the company;
- Consults with marketing team to determine project needs and produce visual solutions;
- Maintain consistent brand guidelines and representations across all mediums;
- Ability to prepare graphic elements to be used in social media, portals, electronic marketing campaigns and website;
- Work in a team environment to contribute ideas for concept development;
- Assist with research and monitoring design trends to sharpen skill set, keep current with technology and software, and determine ways to enhance the Company’s image;
- Other duties as assigned by Marketing Director.
- 2-5 years of graphic design experience;
- Computer skills required: Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Flash – are a considered as a plus);
- Strong organizational skills, keen attention to detail and follow through;
- Able to work independently;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong team player;
- A Bachelors Degree in Art or Design is considered as a plus;
- Experience in Photography & Web Design are a considered as a plus;
- Commitment to company values.
If you think you are a good fit and you’re willing to share your knowledge and enthusiasm with us, do not hesitate to send your CV and your portfolio (pdf/behance/dribbble) on the email address email@example.com, indicating in the message title – Graphic Designer.