About the Job:
Design and build the next generation of iOS mobile applications.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Knowledge of the iOS SDK (Foundation, UIKit, SQLite, etc)
• Objective-C expertise
• Experience with XML, JSON, SQL, OOP, Web Services, Restkit, SQL database skills, Coredata, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Text and Push Notifications (APNS)
• Experience with version control systems such as SVN, Team Foundation Version Control, Git
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments.
Starlab offers competitive salary, attractive compensation and benefits package, professional development accompanied by career opportunities. We are glad to welcome you to our exciting team and friendly atmosphere.
How to Apply:
If you wish to apply for this position, please send us a detailed CV at firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning in subject line: iOS Developer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.